Built to Perform
Built with the same core design principles as the pro-level Z20, the Stratus combines lightweight aero efficiency with cutting-edge comfort technologies. The shape was refined for all-around road performance - ventilated for long climbs but still fast for the flats - and the integrated Float Fit system offers comfort and security with a streamlined fit and an oversized dial that's easy to adjust with one hand. The Overbrow Ventilation system pulls cool air in through the front and pushes it through an air-channel matrix to reduce overheating. And thanks to the adjustable No-Twist Tri-Glides, the straps stay flat and properly positioned no matter how hard you're hammering. This model also includes MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) for added protection in certain types of impacts.
- MIPS: MIPS stands for multi-directional impact protection system, which is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts.
- Construction: Fusion in-mold polycarbonate shell - a process pioneered by Bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the eps foam liner to create a sturdier helmet. Lightweight internal polycarbonate roll cage.
- Sport: Cycling
- Number of vents: 18 vents
- Interior/liner type: Sweat guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear.
- Ventilation type: Overbrow ventilation features intake ports on the brow of the helmet to usher in cool air and push it through the air-channel matrix for full-head ventilation.
- Fit System: Float Fit - a minimalist, lightweight fit system with an easy-to-turn rubber over-molded dial for adjustments (integrated with MIPS)
- Product Weight: 300 grams (size m)
- Certification: CPSC bicycle
|Matte/Gloss White/Silver / Small||768686281358||7113022||BEL58832897M|
|Matte/Gloss White/Silver / Large||768686281372||7113024||BEL58576111M|