If you are always chasing your next fastest ride, the S3 aero road bike will give you every possible advantage. Cervelo made the S3 more aerodynamic and with an optimized balance of stiffness and compliance. The result is increased speed, power transfer, and comfort.
Aerodynamics are critical to engineering a fast bike—aero drag accounts for as much as 90% of the overall resistance affecting a rider. After hours spent testing in the wind tunnel and refining designs, Cervelo produced a bike that is ideal for sprints, criteriums, and solo breakaways. Using special frame tube shapes and design features such as full internal cable routing integrated with the cockpit, they improved aerodynamics so you can reap the benefits of reduced drag.
You'll enjoy a smooth ride on the new S3. Specific frame lay-ups and tube shapes soak up road vibrations, helping to reduce your fatigue during long days. Combined with optimized stiffness and stable geometry, this is a bike that'll make you feel good and go fast. Increased stiffness at the bottom bracket enables efficient power transfer, so your hard work is transferred to rapid acceleration. Stiffness at the head tube is critical to confidence-inspiring handling—you'll feel how stable and precise the S3 is when cornering and descending at speed.
- TrueAero combines specific tube shapes, sizes, and design features to improve aerodynamic flow across the bike.
- BBright utilizes larger-sized tubes at the seat tube, down tube, and lefthand chainstay, resulting in increased stiffness and pedaling efficiency in a lighter weight frame.
- Aero cable management with integrated frame, fork, and handlebars designed to hide brake and shifter cables from the wind for aerodynamic improvements, without sacrificing usability or performance.
- Shimano Ultegra drivetrain
- DT Swiss P1800 Spline 32 Disc wheels
|Fork||Tapered S3 Fork For Disc|
|Headset||FSA IS2 1-1/4" x 1-3/8"|
|Rims/Wheels||DT Swiss P1800 Spline 32 Disc|
|Tires||Continental Grand Prix SL 700 x 25c|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra 8000|
|Bottom Bracket||Cervelo BBright Connect 24x90|
|Chain||Shimano CN-HG701, 11 spd|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra 8000, 11 spd|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra 8000, 11 spd|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-30T|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra 8020, 11 spd|
|Brakes||Shimano SM-RT800, 160mm|
|Saddle||Prologo Dimension STN|
|Seat Post||Cervelo Carbon, SP20|
* Subject to change without notice.