The Cylinder mountain bike shoe offers the comfort you'd expect from Giro with the quick adjustment provided by a Boa dial. With a single dial and a set-and-forget front strap, you can quickly get in your shoes and hit the trails. The Boa L6 dial offers 1mm adjustment increments when tightening, and a macro-release function to get out of the shoe. The co-molded nylon and rubber lugged outsole provides high traction and durability.
- Boa L6 (1mm + with macro release) retention with lower-volume strap
- Toe and heel microfiber reinforcements
- Synthetic upper
- Co-molded nylon and rubber high-traction lugged outsole
- Mid-foot scuff guard
- Accommodates steel toe spikes
- Die-cut insoles
- Weight: 315 grams (size 42)
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.